Find Out More

Do I need a special card to purchase cannabis at Full Tilt?

Yes, you must have an Oklahoma medical card.

Where can I get a medical card?

You must be a resident of Oklahoma with valid proof of residency and identity. In order to obtain a card, you must get a cannabis recommendation from an Oklahoma MMJ doctor. Here’s a link to physicians you can visit. This telehealth option may be a good choice for you as well.

I have a medical card from another state. Can I still purchase cannabis at Full Tilt?

Residents of other states who have state-government-issued medical marijuana patient licenses are eligible for Oklahoma’s 30-day adult or minor out-of-state patient licenses. Prescriptions or licenses issued by out-of-state medical providers are not honored for Oklahoma’s out-of-state licenses.

For example, patients from Missouri and Arkansas are eligible because those state governments issue the licenses. Patients from Texas are not eligible, because the state government does not issue the licenses.

Out-of-state applicants must provide their state-issued medical marijuana patient license, an acceptable photo and proof of identity: digital color copies of the front and back of a state-issued driver license or ID card, or a U.S. Passport. Here is more information from the Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority.

What is the difference between hash rosin and live resin?

Hash rosin is generally accepted as having a cleaner flavor profile and often gives a more pronounced effect as it offers the highest levels of potency and is less contaminated (with unwanted plant compounds) than flower rosin. It generally has a lighter color as well, which many customers use to gauge quality.

What are the different ways to consume cannabis?

There are four major ways to consume cannabis:

  • Inhalation through smoking or vaporization
  • Oral – edibles, tinctures, capsules or oils
  • Sublingual – under the tongue with dissolvable strips, sublingual sprays, or medicated lozenges or tinctures
  • Topical – lotions, salves, bath salts and oils

More information about onset times and effects can be found here.

What are some of the conditions that cannabis can help with?

THC may be used to alleviate symptoms of a number of conditions. It may be helpful for conditions such as glaucoma, insomnia, nausea (it may be helpful for alleviating nausea caused by cancer treatment), pain associated with conditions such as arthritis, fibromyalgia, and migraine headaches, poor appetite (including appetite problems caused by cancer treatment) and tremors.

What is the difference between CBD and cannabis or THC?

While CBD can come from either hemp or marijuana, it is often derived from hemp in order to avoid the addition of larger amounts of THC. THC, on the other hand, is derived from marijuana. CBD that comes from marijuana may contain more THC, which may not be ideal for people who are trying to avoid THC. THC can be administered as medical marijuana. Learn more here.

Full Tilt Grove

3657 US 59
Grove, OK 74344
(918) 964-7030
Sunday - Thursday 9am - 9pm
Friday/Saturday 9am - 11pm

Full Tilt Vinita

103 S. Wilson Street
Vinita, OK 74301
(918) 323-4094
Sunday - Thursday 9am - 9pm
Friday/Saturday 9am - 11pm

Full Tilt Miami

1731 N. Main Street
Miami, OK 74354
(918) 544-8008
Sunday - Thursday 9am - 9pm
Friday/Saturday 9am - 11pm

OKC Western

10911 N Western Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73114
(405) 849-4705
Sunday - Thursday 9am - 9pm
Friday/Saturday 9am - 11pm

OKC - 63rd

4435 NW 63rd Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73112
(405) 441-1582
Sunday - Thursday 9am - 9pm
Friday/Saturday 9am - 11pm

All rights reserved 2023 – Website by Nug Digital Marketing – Privacy Policy

Are you 18 or older? This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click "Exit" to leave.